Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Put a sock in it....or on it!


Okay so not my best picture. But honestly, I'm not at my best right now. I am sitting here absolutely miserable. And by miserable I mean completely and utterly over being pregnant. My back hurts, I have terrible pressure which makes it hard to walk. The heartburn is relentless, and sleep is a thing of yesterday, or should I say yestermonth. Yes, I am miserable and here by myself with these kids by myself. So I'm sitting here checking my email when a sock flies through the air courtesy of little Cameron and lands directly on my head. This is the look my webcam caught. Pretty huh? As my children both laugh hysterically, I temporarily forget the uncomfortableness I feel and I have to laugh as well.
No matter how much I am completely over this, and no matter how tired I am, my kids remind me several times a day that laughter can heal all.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Nice shot Cameron! I guess he's practicing to be an annoying big brother!

donnar66 said...

Even with a sock on your head Kim, you're still glowing.....
If only little girls were as predictable as the boys are...

site counters