Thursday, July 28, 2011

Family Photos

I have found this great photographer who is local and very reasonably priced. This was our second time using her and I just love her. Check out our new photos on the right to see how great she captures us all. I did family pictures and she got some great shots of the little ones alone as well. Alek didn't cooperate as usual, but he's a tween, and not many tweens do. Check out my little guy and see why I wish I had another child just like him.........




And our family picture........

I think they came out pretty well considering.
I just love these pictures and couldn't wait to share them!


7 comments:

Smilen Champ said...

Hi Cameron and Family
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Cameron is an amazing, handsome, and smilen boy. He is an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and developmental delays. I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

Anonymous said...

Small Family Happy Family.
Nepal

Naresh Jain said...

Mcx Tips Services In India
very nice post we really like this


Commodity tips And Financial Astrology

Equity Tips Stock Cash Calls said...


hiii I am stock tips provider,

Nice article. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m
quite impressed! Very useful information. Great Post and very good articles.
You are doing very good job, keep posting articles. I will suggest all my
friends to go this post. Thanks
Intraday tips

pradiska said...

uhh nice boy, http://anggipradiskaabadi.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

<a href="http://www.loanwize.com.au/boat-loans/>LoanWize</a>are the experts in getting you the best deal in car finance when it comes to the purchase of a new or a used vehicle.
boat loan
car insurance
car finance
car loans for self employed
aussie car loans
bad credit car loan
cheap car loans
bad credit car finance
second chance car loans
car loan protection
car loan online application

David Smith said...

your blog suggestion is knowledge full information keep continue to provide information very helpful.Share Market Tips | Stock Market Tips

site counters