Saturday, September 27, 2008

Does it ever end?


Does the business of life ever stop? Or do you spend all of your life pushing forward in such a way that you long for the end? Who knows. We have been so busy lately planning our first ever Buddy Walk, and trying to keep up with family life as well. Sometimes I don't know if I am coming or going. My kids are the ones suffering the most from all of this. Sure, I am worn out, but they haven't been getting much mama time, and the old bag in my bed is getting irritated as well. Is it truly worth all of this to help the community learn about Down syndrome. Especially considering the parents of the children with DS in our area are less than eager to get involved, even when the say they will.
This little guy is why I do it. It is for him and all the other children with DS out there who are not understood and accepted. This, for me, is what makes all of the hard work worth it! (Even if those losers aren't helping out).

No comments:

site counters