Sunday, October 5, 2008

Privacy


So like I said, I am totally new to the blog scene. I have no idea what I am doing, nor do I wish to share my inexperience with anyone. So what does Wendy do??? She looks me up. She is going to be sorely disappointed in this. HA HA! I am never sure what to blog about, do I use it to complain about the rubbish that goes on or do I take the high road and use it to celebrate life and the blessings I have been given? Maybe a little of both. In any case, I hope that you expert "bloggers" are not overly disappointed. I am sure that some day, maybe, I will be as great as you vetern bloggers.


Thanks again Wender, for using your P.I. skills to find us! LOL

3 comments:

Beth said...

Sorry to invade your private blogworld. Ummm...but it is the internet, so nothing stays hidden for long! Go ahead and tell it like it is--don't be kind! Whine, complain, whatever, we love you any way and every way.

I like how you put a picture of Winter's a$$ on your blog. Next can we see your mammogram?

Wendy said...

You can complain and whine and even brag......... Cause we aren't chuck wagon and you cannot not be fired!!!!!!

And trust me we are not veteran bloggers and I am definitely am not good at it........

WELCOME TO THE UNPRIVATE INTERNET!!!

And me thinks you need a second opinion on that mammogram!!

Wendy said...

PS: At least I only spilled the beans to one.....

I could have published you on my very public sidebar!!

But thought you might not want that just yet.... However after that picture.....mmmmmmmmm

bawhahaha!!!

site counters