Tuesday, December 2, 2008

You've got to be kidding???

Okay, so Wendy already knows, and who else really follows this blog...? So it's time to vent. You would think with two kids already, I would notice when I was "late" and investigate. Nope, not me. Finally a few days ago I began to think something wasn't quite right. I was pretty sure I was menopausal at 28. Hot flashes, mood swings like a mother, and the crying. NOPE, NOT MENOPAUSE. I don't know that I want to really say what it is that is but I'm pretty sure it is obvious now. Not by the way I am constantly hungry or already crying over ridiculous things. Or the way I've had to abruptly stop taking my antidepressant which makes me beyond unbearable. So I'm in shock. How did this happen. Wait, I think I know that answer.

On a more serious note, after worrying over money and where this new addition will sleep in this tiny matchbox house, I can only hope and pray that this miracle is just as perfect as my last two. This may however take some time to fully sink in and while I continue withdrawl from Zoloft, it's probably best if you stay far far away!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Hey you can't scare me!! If you think this gets you out of any work other than heavy lifting you are MISTAKEN! :-)
Can't wait to kiss that little bundle of joy!


Wendy

Beth said...

Whoohoo! After you adjust to the idea it will fabulous! Three is the charm! Besides, you have so much spare time on your hands, God wanted to fill it up.

(I think I'm too far away for you to hit me.)

I am really happy for you. Cameron gets to be a big brother! That's great!

Kim said...

Beth you are hilarious. But i will see you again. And I can hit you then.

site counters