Saturday, November 29, 2008

I am so NOT a country girl

So for Thanksgiving the kids and I (Robert had to work) went to Pennsylvania, or as I call it Pennsyltuckey, to visit with my cousin. She lives in York, PA on a small horse farm with three horses, seven indoor birds, and a fat cat that resembles Garfield. It is a beautiful country area, lots of long winding roads, hills as far as you can see and absolutely nothing to do. Now I know I am always complaining that I don't get time for relaxing, however this is crazy. I was there just three days and I did absolutely nothing. There isn't particularly anywhere close to go, it is cold as crap on top of that hill, and I get lost just leaving the driveway.

I did enjoy visiting with my cousin Laura, and my other cousin Jenny from Baltimore. We had a great time together with lots of laughing. So while I am soooo not country, I will be going back......but it is gonna have to warm up a bit first.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Aww, so what you're saying is that next time you'll stay in town and do a good deed, with rubber gloves and cleanser? And maybe a large garbage can?

Kim said...

Don't know. Country is starting to look good.

site counters