Saturday, March 14, 2009

And they say "it's a girl"

So the news is in. The ultrasound tech says it's a girl. I am shocked. Robert is ecstatic. And every one of my friends is excited to see me finally get my girl. My mom is talking bows and lace and all I can think of is periods and boobies. Oh and the dates, the talking to boys on the phone and wearing short skirts. Lol. This is hilarious to me. I am not a girly girl. While I'm super excited to be finally getting some "girl power" in this house, I am not sure how I, a not so girly girl, will have a little girl. This kind of terror is normal. I was terrified when Alek was coming, and then even more terrified as Cameron was coming. Now I think of having three kids at one time and I wonder....was I drunk....am I crazy?

Okay enough for the crazy, pregnant ranting. YEE HAW, we're having a little girl. Out with the blue and in with the pink. OH and the name is Kim Jr.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Excellent choice of name.

Hannah was reading over my shoulder and she said, "You mean she's got a baby growing in her uterus, just like I did in your uterus? A baby girl? Tomorrow?"

Now she says, "Hi Miss Kim! Congratulations!" (please don't notice that it's 10:38 and she's still up.)

Kim said...

I'm a little scared that your child knows about the uterus. I still don't know what that is. LOL.

Wendy said...

I think her name should be Kimette

site counters