Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Disney World


Okay! So I have been back from Disney World for a couple of weeks now. But it is still so fresh in my mind. And yes, I have been twice this year. So what. Is there any happier place on this earth? I think not. No, I know not. Forget the long lines, the millions of people, and the ridiculous amounts of money you spend when you are there, just go with it and enjoy the time you have there. I am in mourning. I just want to go back. I could move there and be a character. The evil step mother from Cinderella? What could be better than living in the happiest place on earth while being allowed to walk around with a smug attitude and never have to smile. That's it. I am moving!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'm so jealous! You got to go twice and had a good time both times! No fair! I think I'll have to make a trip to DisneyLand and see if we fare any better there!

Cute picture!

site counters