Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thanksgiving

With Thanksgiving approaching rapidly I feel the need to put aside my bitterness and bad attitude and give thanks for the important things in my life. The things for which I am soooo grateful.

I am most grateful for my kids. I have been blessed with two beautiful children who can sometimes be a challenge, but have undoubtedly been the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I am grateful for my husband...SOMETIMES. Just kidding. I think many times of what I may be faced with if I weren't married. Luckily I am fortunate enough to have someone who knows my quirks and my OCD behaviors and still stays. Of course he is nutty....but since this is a "grateful post" we will leave it at that.

I am grateful for my job and for the flexibility that has been given to me so that I might be able to take care of Cameron.

I am thankful for many helps we have been given in regards to Cameron. We have a huge support network and have some of the best therapists out there.

Lastly, I am grateful for my FRIENDS! I know that I am a nutter too. I have many issues but these friends stick by me regardless. They put up with it all and are always there to support whatever I need.

No comments:

site counters