Saturday, November 1, 2008

Good Riddens Golf!

It's official. All of the scheduled events for DSAVP have been completed. And with great success might I add! We have made such progress this year while wearing our selves down completely. READ MY LIPS WENDY: It's time for a break! Now we can dedicate our time to things that will more directly apply to our children....maybe! I am so very proud of the accomplishments of this SMALL group of just a few.

I will add that golf makes no sense to me! It became quickly apparent to me yesterday that I have no idea what golf etiquette is. Funny enough, my best partner in crime does. I have never played golf, but have to say, what the heck is the point? It is a bunch of guys walking around in funny clothes hitting little balls with expensive sticks. And what is it with the high and mighty attitude of the club members? I did notice that they even have a special "toilet" to crap in! You get a lot of benefits for paying tons of money to join a club.

At this point, we can officially say that I will never be on the golf course. I would be more likely to play football!

No comments:

site counters