Friday, August 28, 2009

Woo Hoo

I'm super excited today. Rylee slept through the night last night (10 hours straight) and did nearly the same the night before. I was able to get the boys to bed by 9:30 and then Rylee shortly thereafter. I was in bed by 10 and got to sleep until almost 7. This never would have excited me so much before, but when you've been 6 weeks without a full night of sleep, this feels like a much needed vacation.

In other news...! Cameron is doing great. He is walking all over the place. He loves to say "mama watch" and then walk around the living room. He is still unsteady and walks like a drunk, but it is so great to see him up on his feet. This was the milestone we have waited a while for.

So off to the doctor. This time for myself. (My 6-week postpartum checkup)......yee haw.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

WOO HOO IS RIGHT!! I am so glad she let you sleep. However does this mean I am not going to get a chance to kidnapp her? (that was my plan after ditching the girl).

Dropping her off was two fold part of me wants to keep her and the other part of me wants her to go on cause she deserves it!! But I have been good and haven't totally cried in front of her I just keep telling her she is only 4 hours away! LOL

site counters