Monday, August 31, 2009

8 ferty

Cameron never fails to make me laugh. Even when I've had a long night with little sleep or a day full of chores. Last night when I was tucking him in we had our normal conversation.

Me: Goodnight Buddy
Cameron: B (B is binky which we got rid of a week ago)
Me: No Cameron, B is gone. Only babies use binkies.
Cameron: B, one time.
Me: Nope. Are you a baby?
Cameron: Rylee. Big Boy
Me: Ok then. See ya in the morning, I love you.
Cameron: Morning. 8 ferty.

I don't know where this 8 ferty thing came from. It's hilarious though. He looks at his arm like he's reading his watch and tells me he'll see me at 8 ferty. All day I've been asking him what time it is and in Cameron's world it is always 8 ferty.

He sure knows how to brighten my day.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Aww man! That is such a great conversation! 8-ferty!

Next you have to teach him that joke about what time is it when you have to go to the dentist: 2:30 (Tooth-hurty)

site counters