Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Spaghetti in the bathroom

We all know that as mothers, you lose your alone time. This is true no matter what you're trying to do. Shower, sleep or even the unmentionable....using the pot. This morning when I got up I was doing my business Cameron came in to greet me. Morning he said. This was followed by our imaginative play. Cameron's imagination has really blossomed over the last several weeks. He uses blocks as tea cups and has tea parties. He uses mister potato head arms as spoons to eat imaginary yogurt. This morning in the  bathroom I was instructed to make my hands into a plate where he placed imaginary spaghetti. I had to eat the spaghetti and then he gave me more and more.

There is definitely something to be said for imagination.

No comments:

site counters