Wednesday, October 14, 2009

5am conversations that make you laugh

Cameron arrived in my room this morning at 2am. Yep, 2am. Now that he opens doors with no issue, there is no way to keep him in and when he has his crazy wake ups during the night, he just leaves. He did however go back to sleep in my bed which meant I didn't. We had feet, elbows, knees and at some point even his head pressed into the lower part of my back which is already under construction.

At 5 he decided it was time to get up and wanted me to do the same.

Cameron: UP
Mom: No buddy, it's still dark
Cameron: OOOOOK
Mom: rest
Cameron: Snore. Ba BA BA (he pretends to snore) Awake.
Mom: No Cam, it's time to sleep.
Cam: oooook. Hold you. (which means hold me)
Mom: Okay
Cameron: Rylee?
Mom: She's sleeping
Cameron: Oh Gosh

After this, I laughed because I couldn't contain it anymore. And as you all know, once you laugh, you may as well just give it up because he then continued to do this same thing over and over until we did actually get up.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Oh Gosh! That is funny!

site counters