Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hola


It's about time Cameron learned some spanish don't ya think. I've done a great job at teaching him a second language too. My method....? Handy Manny of course and did I mention the mexican restaurant we frequent just across the street. Cameron is a local celebrity at the restaurant and since it is close (and there isn't much else to choose from nearby) we spend quite a bit of time there. (I promise it has nothing to do with the fact that they have great margaritas..) Cameron has now picked up hola and says it repeatedly to everyone who walks by us! They love it. In fact, the waiters bring Cameron special things that they never charge us for, they even take him to the kitchen to pick out his food. Apparently though, all this attention and learning of a new language have worn him out. He actually fell asleep on the table. Good thing I carry a camera in my purse at all times! This was clearly too good to miss.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Buenos noches Cameron. Or, Buenos nachos.

site counters