Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday Madness

I've found that around here, everyone is nuts. I've always known that I was crazy. Now it seems that not only my kids have inherited that trait, but so has the dog. I will tell you that we were woken up early this morning to the sounds of a certain zebra flashlight. It's a very cute flashlight, however at 5:30am, little is cute to me. I was later called at work to be told that Cameron had used the potty on his own, without asking for help and when my mom found him, he was actually trying to empty the potty into the big potty like he sees me do. Luckily he didn't spill the contents! Also while I was at work, Rylee learned to roll from her tummy to her back. This amazes me. With Cameron everything took such a long time, now with Rylee I feel that I am missing things as they fly by me. Finally to end the day, I have discovered that Cameron loves Rylee's borrowed swing even more than she does......GREAT. (I guess I'll be buying Wendy a new swing...lol)


It's funny how he thinks everything around our house belongs to him. He loves the pink bobby bouncy seat the most. He sits in it to watch TV. Good thing there will be no more babies in this house cause this stuff won't make it very long.

Mondays are madness. Complete madness. I'm going to bed now, have to get ready for Tuesday.


EDIT: IT SEEMS MY CAMERA HAS THE WRONG DATE ON IT.

No comments:

site counters