Thursday, February 18, 2010

How do you get it all done?

It seems that there is so much to do and simply not enough time to do it. Let's break this down. There's oral motor, physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy, not to mention learning letters and numbers and trying to teach site words. Sometimes, I don't even know where to begin. I have gotten back on track with the oral motor exercises (I have no choice because Cameron makes me do them:). And I try to do educational things throughout the day. I have flash cards and we have games etc. We are also working on cutting with scissors, lacing or threading and isolating fingers. My struggle is getting myself organized and getting some of these things accomplished on a daily basis. Perhaps I need a clone. Another mother to help get it all done. Maybe she could do the cleaning, cooking, working and changing poopy diapers. I'll do the other stuff.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I vote for a clone... And Sign me

site counters