Sunday, February 14, 2010

"Self Mama"

Cameron has been claiming independence lately, which is great. I'm not complaining at all. It's a real treat to have him feeding himself which gives me either the opportunity to feed myself or the other child who still needs help. Cameron insists on feeding himself by saying "self Mama" everytime I put a meal in front of him. What isn't so great is the end result. No wonder the kid is still hungry after his breakfast......


This is blueberry yogurt. I think at least half of the container is on his shirt. And to top it off when he was done, he wiped his hands on the shirt as well. Surely didn't hurt did it? So here's to independence and to boys. Cause extra chromosome or not, they are so messy.

2 comments:

My name is Sarah said...

Yea!! for blueberry yogurt

Wendy said...

Back to bibs "Mama!" Only boys should always wear them even when they are MEN!

site counters