Monday, September 7, 2009

Gettin in the swing of things

Last night Robert and I were enjoying some quiet time. We were in the den watching Criminal Minds.....one of my new favorite shows, when we heard a weird noise. I called for Alek several times before he opened his door and said "what".  He was in his room and I had assumed that Cameron was with him. He was not. When we went to look for him, we found him in Rylee's room swinging in the travel swing. This swing has been retired to the bedroom because it is not sophisticated enough for my girl. It doesn't go side to side. Anyway, here is what we saw. He's crazy. That's all I can say.

And he did used to fit....look how he's grown!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I wanna see the visual....it's not showing up on blogger!

At least he wasn't feeding Rylee packing peanuts and Wheat Chex!

site counters