Thursday, September 3, 2009

Open House at School

Today was Cameron's open house for his IPOP class. We are very excited that he will be attending the IPOP program this year. It will consist of 10 children, 5 of which are typically developing and 5 with some sort of special need. Luckily, Cameron's preschool teacher has moved from preschool to the IPOP class, so he will have the same teacher as last year. Her name is Mrs Coaty and Cameron just loves her. Today when I asked if he wanted to go to school, he said yea, see Coaty. The classroom was so fun. His favorite part was the little make believe kitchen. I'm sure his dad would have been so proud to see his little man making pretend spaghetti in the kitchen while all the other little boys played with trucks. It was adorable. I had to literally drag him out of that classroom in order to make in on time to his PT appointment.

So, I think we're ready. Tuesday is coming, and school is starting. We'll see what happens when the yellow bus pulls up. I think Cameron will be fine.....it's nanny that I'm concerned about. :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Tomorrow's the big day! Have a great time Cameron! Keep on cookin'! I bet you'll be a great chef. Even if you make Mom eat spaghetti in the bathroom.

site counters