Thursday, September 24, 2009

Got my own set of wheels



Well Cameron finally got his own set of wheels. Lucky for him, this car doesn't require any gas and he is able to feel the wind in his hair. I especially like the two steering wheels, kinda like a garbage truck!

Cameron insists that we ride in this car everytime we visit Food Lion. I hate it. It's like pushing a school bus through doorway. I run into everything and knock stacks of things over. It's amusing though for my little nut. When we pull up at the register, he pops his head out of the windshield and says "ello".

1 comment:

Hua said...

Hi Kim!

That is such a cute picture of Cameron, it looks like he is having a great time while helping you with your food shopping. I really enjoyed reading your blog and learning about Down Syndrome. With your positive outlook on life, I feel that your blog would be a great addition to Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network (HBN). The HBN has over 2,600 bloggers that share a common goal to share their knowledge with others, which enables Wellsphere to provide information that is personal and relevant to over 6 million visitors a month.

Feel free to visit our Health Blogger Network at http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger, where you can apply to join. Or just email me at hua [at] wellsphere [dot] com.

Have a great day!
Hua
Director of Blogger Networks

site counters