Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Four



Last Friday our local Down syndrome group hosted their 2nd annual golf tournament. I love working the golf tournament. It is a great fundraiser and a lot of fun. I have made it my job the past two years to drive the beer cart. I know nothing about golf, nothing except that those golfers love their beer. About half way through the day Cameron came to join me so that the golfers could see where their donations were going. As you can see, he had a terrific time riding in the golf cart and an even better time pilaging through the various snacks being transported on the cart. He even learned (on his own, I must add) that we were serving beer. We spent the afternoon driving around with Cameron yelling "guy, beer". It was hilarious although I'm a bit concerned with what the teachers/therapists that work with Cam will think when he tells them about beer. I tried to convince him that it was ginger ale but he wasn't having it.

2 comments:

Beth said...

And here I thought you were announcing that the 4th baby was on the way.

Kim said...

Heck no! I'm tied up baby. I would have to be committed if I got pregnant again.

site counters