Thursday, September 17, 2009

Week 2 at school

Cameron is doing great. Just like I knew he would. Last year, I wasn't all that impressed with the lack of communication from his therapists at school. This year I asked the teacher if it would be possible to implement the use of a notebook to exchange notes with the therapists and teachers about what Cameron is working on etc. This is working on great. Even the teacher has been sending me daily notes to let me know what Cameron is doing in the classroom. My favorite was Monday's note where Mrs. Coaty told me that they had music, Cameron made friends with some of the boys, and later had a tea party with two of the girls. I always knew my little man would be a ladies man. The teacher, whom I really appreciate even sent me these pictures ......
As you can see, Cameron feels very comfortable, which makes mommy comfortable. And even better than that is that I've only gone back to work two days a week and I've been able to be home to get him on the bus on Tuesdays. I love seeing the look on his face when that bus pulls up.

No comments:

site counters